As Business Development Representative and an important member of the Sales and Marketing team, you will attract new customers to our market development project in Ontario. Through your professional sales techniques and detailed product knowledge, you will demonstrate to potential customers the dynamic capabilities of Fidelio Cloud ERP Software. You will also actively participate in the proposal process by preparing software demonstrations and sales presentations.
- Generate leads and participate in developing Fidelio’s Ontario market by actively transforming new opportunities into target accounts;
- Make solicitation calls targeting a corporate clientele;
- Develop a network of contacts by participating in events, trade shows, webinars, etc.;
- Be aware of different opportunities on the market, in order to build strong business relationships and a pipeline of prospects;
- Identify and understand the needs of prospects and customers in the Ontario market and create a needs analysis that formulates solutions tailored to their needs (RFI/RFP);
- Document best practices with our ERP solution and share them with our customers and prospects;
- Ensure follow-ups with potential clients and the Sales and Marketing team;
- Stay on top of new product features in Fidelio;
- Demonstrate a high level of self-motivation and determination to meet sales goals;
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills and be meticulous;
- Be able to understand and assimilate customer processes for the development of solutions and strategic orientations;
- Have demonstrated written and verbal communication skills for interpersonal exchanges and presentations;
- Manage time efficiently in a dynamic sales environment;
- Possess excellent learning skills;
- Show exceptional team spirit and people skills;
- Show a high level of initiative and be strong team player.
- A degree in a field relevant to the position, such as commerce or sales, or equivalent experience;
- 4 to 5 years of experience in IT sales, or as a project integrator, or in a relevant field;
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Excellent understanding of the target clientele and the reality of managing operations in an SME;
- Experience in CRM, ERP or other system project management is a definite asset;
- Have a valid driver’s license.
PARTICULARITY OF POSITION
- This position is full-time remote with occasional travel.