As soon as possible
Complete our expanding team!
Under the authority of the Manager - Professional Services, the business analyst will perform activities allowing them to understand the structure, policies and operations of the organization in order to be able to recommend and implement adequate solutions for a client’s business processes.
- Identify and analyze a client’s business processes and needs.
- Identify the required steps for the implementation of a module.
- Propose concrete solutions tailored to a client’s needs.
- Participate in planning implementations.
- Help write project specifications.
- Configure system components based on processes put in place with the client.
- Test and revise processes.
- Stay on budget and on schedule while also following-up with the project manager.
- Participate in creating a client kickoff strategy for their move to an ERP system.
- Promptly communicate potential risks and propose solutions.
- Actively participate in project management meetings.
- Support project managers in creating progress reports and management indicators.
- Train client super users.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of their assigned processes.
- Support customers and the working team during the postmortem project analysis and makes sure to document and communicate their observations and recommendations to management.
- Enter their tasks as required by billing deadlines.
- An excellent capacity to analyze management systems and organizational business processes.
- Be able to work on multiple projects at the same time with sometimes tight deadlines.
- Be self-sufficient and a sense of responsibility.
- Be patient, exercise self-control and be empathetic.
- Have an excellent and client-focused approach based on support and problem resolution.
- Excellent ability to lead training sessions and the ability to explain processes to clients.
- Have great initiative and an excellent sense of teamwork.
- A degree in Information Technology, management or relevant domain or a combination of training and experience relevant to this position.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience.
- Knowledge of ERP systems is an asset.
- Knowledge of the realities of SMEs.
- Mastery of the MS Office suite and Visio.
- Excellent understanding of infrastructure, systems and the SQL environment.
- Own a car and have a valid driver’s license.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and French.